Dane Fannin, Global Head of Securities Finance, Northern Trust | Judson Baker, Northern Trust | Brendan Maton
Securities finance can play a strong role in helping institutional asset owners to make their portfolios more efficient and enhance alpha generation. While there are a number of options to consider, these may be difficult to navigate when approached as stand-alone solutions.
Join our webcast with IPE to explore how a holistic approach to a pension fund’s financing, liquidity and collateral needs can help optimize their portfolios while responding to increasing regulatory complexity.
The webcast will cover:
• Key considerations to achieve an integrated securities finance framework
• Emerging trends and industry best practices – including regulatory impacts
• How implementing an immediate and long-term securities finance strategy can boost overall portfolio outcomes
• Dane Fannin, Global Head of Securities Finance, Northern Trust
• Judson Baker, Securities Finance and Collateral Product Manager, Northern Trust
• Moderator: Brendan Maton