Mark Elwood, Marketing Director, TeleWare
New regulations such as MiFID II mean that the regulatory requirement for recording, storage and retrieval of communication data has grown exponentially. Infrastructure and governance overheads and security must be managed wisely, utilising next generation technologies where available to ensure compliance is cost-effective, robust and meets required SLAs.
Join a group of industry experts including TeleWare and Microsoft to hear more about how financial markets players are turning to the cloud to meet and surpass exacting standards in recording, storage, retrieval and governance for communications data.
This webinar will be an interactive panel session discussing:
• Cloud services for Cap Markets - how have cloud services developed to meet the exacting standards of the investment banks and brokers?
• Why now is the time for cloud services in capital markets.
• Voice and eCommunication recording – why the cloud is taking the sting out of the increased data storage requirements for MiFIDII.
• Compliance-specific requirements – including data security and in-country storage.
• Hybrid deployment models – leveraging cloud services alongside existing enterprise environments.
• Cost factors – how TCO can be significantly reduced by intelligent outsourcing, including cost of governance, security and compliance.
• Reaching new heights – methods of migration, deployment and ongoing data management.
• And why uncertainty about Brexit is driving the need for more flexibility to scale up or down across different geographies.
The session will be hosted by Mark Elwood, Marketing Director, TeleWare
Ian Salmon, Director, IgniteG2M Limited. Specialist regulatory advisers
Andrew Fawcett, MiFID II Product Manager, TeleWare
Hannah Cawthorne, Financial Services Industry Lead, Microsoft