Mark Elwood - Marketing Director, TeleWare
Mobile working is happening in increasing numbers of businesses. The prize is enormous for businesses who get mobile working right in terms of productivity improvements and happier employees. However recent research carried out on behalf of TeleWare highlight several challenges employers and employees face with increasingly mobile workforces.
So, why aren’t more businesses and employees getting more benefits out of mobile working?
Join our panel discussion to find out more about these insights and toget all your questions answered live on how to overcome these challenges.
Topics we plan to cover:
• The top 3 challenges employees face when working remotely
• Is GDPR holding you back unnecessarily?
• Which types of applications, unified communications and collaboration tools are making an impact
• Why cloud communication technology is crucial to mobility, productivity and connectivity
As well as sharing exclusive content, there will be opportunities to ask our expert panellists about any burning issues around mobile working beforehand or during the webinar. So, if there is anything you would like to cover, please get in touch.
Marketing Director, Mark Elwood will host the session and he will be joined by experts:
• Steve Haworth – TeleWare CEO
• Nigel Simpson – Sales Manager