Josh Goodwin, Chief Technology Officer, Ensighten & Jeff Terry, Director of Training & Enablement, Ensighten
You’ve invested a substantial amount in the Adobe Marketing Cloud to help drive your digital marketing performance. But are you properly optimizing your use of Adobe’s solutions?
Attend this interactive webinar to see how you can improve Adobe performance across the board using a new type of application, a Customer Data Platform (CDP), to drive everything from faster tool deployment to creating a more holistic view of customer activity.
Customer Data Platforms are growing at 50 percent a year, according to the CDP Institute, and are slated to reach $1B in market value by 2019. CDPs uniquely combine enterprise tag management, omni-channel data collection, mobile app optimization, data governance capabilities and more to help organizations drive superior customer experiences across touch points.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How to create a modern marketing strategy that revolves around first-party customer data and profiles that your brand directly owns
- How to accelerate and optimize tool deployments, including Adobe Target
- How to create deeper integration with the broader digital marketing eco-system
- How to improve privacy enforcement and consent
- How to avoid vendor-lock and easily A/B test different tools