Claudia Quiroz, Lead Fund Manager, Caroline Langley, Deputy Fund Manager, Rebecca Platt, Investment Manager
As clients’ interest in ESG and sustainable investing grows, advisers are increasingly on the look-out for sustainable investments. At Quilter Cheviot, we are pleased to have a long track record in this space, and are celebrating the tenth anniversary of our sustainable offering, the Climate Assets Fund. The award winning fund invests around the world with a focus on addressing issues such as climate change, resource scarcity and population shifts.
To mark the fund’s tenth anniversary, Claudia Quiroz, Lead Fund Manager, Caroline Langley, Deputy Fund Manager, and Rebecca Platt, Investment Manager in our Birmingham Office will be exploring:
• How the Quilter Cheviot Climate Assets Fund invests in companies that make a positive contribution to the world, without compromising performance
• The fund’s five investment themes - energy, food, health, resources and water
• How investors can earn attractive returns from growing businesses involved in sustainability and environmental technologies
• Performance over the long term
• How advisers can utilise the fund in client portfolios