Peter Frans Pauwels, Co-founder, TomTom
By leveraging the power of the cloud, artificial intelligence and machine learning, mapping devices are getting smarter over time, recognizing patterns and farming insight from contextualized data. And that means smart cities and data-based Location of Things navigation is becoming a reality.
Cities can analyze and improve congested traffic. Freight companies with connected trucks can better manage logistics, optimize fleets, and track customer engagement. And cars will learn to make split-second decisions on our behalf, making the call on turning left or hitting the breaks when it recognizes a pedestrian is in the crosswalk.
To find out more about how cloud-based, AI-powered location technology is creating the highly accurate and always up-to-date maps that can revolutionize everything from autonomous cars to connected cities, don’t miss this VB Live event!
In this webinar you'll learn:
* How to leverage the power of the cloud, AI, and machine learning across devices by contextualizing location data in real time
* Understand the role of location-based data mapping in the "Location of Things"
* The application of data-enriched mapping to industries like retail and automotive
* How "Location of Things" powered by geographical data can be used to connect autonomous driving, smart mobility, and smarter cities
* Chris Pendleton, Principal PM, Azure Maps
* Peter Frans Pauwels, Co-founder, TomTom
* Jennifer Belissent, Principal Analyst, Forrester
* Rachael Brownell, Moderator, VentureBeat
Sponsored by TomTom