Eliot Eshelman, VP HPC Initiatives, Microway & Michael McCracken, Federal Sales Engineer, OmniSci
Today's agencies face a huge challenge: they have an avalanche of data from billions of sources but struggle to deliver information dominance at the speed of thought.
During this webinar, the team from OmniSci and Microway will show how GPU-accelerated analytics solve today's data analytic challenges for government and enable agencies to:
- Combine visual analytics and geo-visualization
- Attack problems previously considered too large, too complex or too time consuming
- Eliminate downsampling, pre-aggregation, and partial visibility
- Convert millions and billions of records of data into better, more actionable information
- Fuse data from multiple data providers
- Reduce costs and the power necessary to complete the mission
To show these capabilities for all government & agency customers, we will analyze flight traffic patterns during the COVID-19 pandemic as an example unclassified dataset.
With the OmniSci GPU-accelerated analytics platform and Microway’s WhisperStation, we will trace insight from the trajectory of flight patterns during stay-at-home orders, reopening of airports and commercial airline flights, and commercial airline flight destinations and size of planes using data from multiple data providers fused under a single pane of glass. These same capabilities can translate to your mission and unique data.