Erilk Schultz, Sales Engineer, OmniSci
Let’s leave 2020 behind and celebrate the new year! Join the OmniSci team for a virtual happy hour at the Accelerated Analytics Alehouse, opening January 13, 2021.
Mix and mingle with the OmniSci community, learn how to make a Converge Cadillac Margarita, cheers to the new year, and hear about what’s new at OmniSci. Erik Schultz, Senior Technical Sales Engineer and expert bartender, will teach you to make a world class Converge Cadillac Margarita. While you enjoy your new favorite cocktail, or a beverage of your choice, he will highlight some new demos and OmniSci updates, answer any questions you have about the platform, and open up the virtual alehouse for networking and discussion.
Register today and you will be entered to win an OmniSci branded cocktail set!
- Ice cubes
- 1 lime
- Maldon sea salt or other flaky sea salt, for garnish
- 2 1/2 ounces good quality Anejo tequila or any other style of 100% agave tequila that you like
- 1/2 ounce Grand Marnier Cointreau or other orange liqueur
- 3/4 ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/2 ounce agave syrup or simple syrup