Join this RetailEXPO Virtual Conference Webinar to hear Mark Price, former MD of Waitrose and Deputy Chairman of John Lewis Partnership talk about the future of the industry post Covid-19. The retail industry is undergoing significant change and retailers know they must adapt to survive. And the recent challenges posed by Coronavirus have the potential to create seismic and long-lasting shifts to the industry. But with rapid change continuing, understanding how to evolve and where to focus can be complex. As we enter this new decade and challenging era of retail, hear predictions for the future of the industry, and recommendations on what actions retailers should be taking now to ensure long time survival and success. Learn about new customer expectations, technology developments and innovative approaches to retailing, and discover the opportunities that lie ahead.
• How COVID-19 will impact the retail industry – short, medium and long term outlook
• How are consumer expectations and behaviours changing? How knowing your customer better drives business strategy
• Capitalising on the technology revolution and driving leading edge digital innovation
• The growing focus and importance of sustainability in retail
• Equipping your retail workforce with the skills and culture for success
• Preparing for and overcoming other future challenges facing retail in the UK and Europe