Join this RetailEXPO Virtual Conference Webinar to hear Susan Azari, Mobile App Commercial Lead, The Very Group, talk about the power and rise of mobile commerce.
More than half of online retail sales are made through mobile devices (smartphones & tablets), and mobile accounts for ⅔ retail website traffic. With growing penetration of smartphone usage and ever-increasing screen times, it is imperative that retailers and brands take advantage of this opportunity to provide exceptional mobile experiences to consumers, usually in the comfort of their own home. This session will look at key strategies for improving conversion, retention and engagement of customers on mobile devices, and how you can enhance the shopping experience.
• Examining the rise in mobile commerce, and the behavioural differences across customer groups
• Optimising your website for mobile search and browsing
• Creating best in class mobile UX to improve conversion
• To have an app or not to have an app?
• Driving personalisation and loyalty
• Innovations for further enhancing mobile UX – VR/AR, visual search, haptics etc.
• Linking mobile and in-store experiences
This Case Study will be followed by an Analyst presentation.
Susan Azari, Mobile App Commercial Lead, The Very Group