Brenna Child, Head of Talent Management; Amy Forbes Winebright, Project Manager; Jesus Suarez, Recruiting Coordinator
In this era of ceilings being broken and “culture adds” over “culture fits,” it’s never been more critical to weed out bias within your organization.
And there’s quantifiable proof that it’s good for your culture, too. Two-thirds of job seekers say that a diverse workforce is an important factor when evaluating companies and job offers (1).
In this webinar, you’ll learn how to:
Audit your interview process, from start to finish
Spotcheck diversity benchmarks to manage expectations
Refine your content to appeal to the talent you’re trying to reach
(1) Glassdoor site survey, June 2014
Brenna Child, Head of Talent Management, Employer Branding at the Washington Post
Amy Forbes Winebright, Project Manager, Global Employment Brand at Dell
Jesus Suarez, Recruiting Coordinator, Glassdoor
There has never been a bigger focus on branding and messaging in talent acquisition than right now. Why? Because people no longer want to work for a company – they choose instead to work with a company.
In this webinar, discover how to stand out from the competition and get the right people to apply to your jobs with content. Tune in to learn:
- The stages of the recruitment funnel and content you can use in each
- Real examples of effective content for every stage
- How to create and curate your own content
- How content fuels your talent acquisition efforts
Lisa Holden Employer Communications Manager Glassdoor
Glassdoor is more than just the first place people go to find a job. Companies now check it out before deciding to do business with you. Even potential investors use Glassdoor before making their final decisions! That’s why a strong presence on Glassdoor is vital for your company.
But don’t fear: this is all good news. Having a Glassdoor profile can help your company grow in all the right ways.
Tune in to this tutorial to hear:
- Easy ways to showcase your company
- How you can attract more than just talent
- What businesses and investors look for in your profile
- How Glassdoor data can help you improve your financial results
Organizations that prioritize employer branding are 250% more likely to rate their overall talent acquisition efforts as highly effective!
That’s an impressive stat, but how does it translate into dollars and cents? In other words: what is a strong employer brand really worth to your company?
While employer branding may not be an exact science, you can still calculate values for each of the benefits and costs associated with your branding efforts. This webinar will show you how to build that business case for investing in your employer brand, vital metrics for measuring the success of your efforts, and insights into where to allocate your valuable resources.
- How to develop an ROI formula that best fits your company
- The essential elements for measuring success
- How to assign specific values to intangible elements
- Where to focus your branding efforts for maximum results
Kyle Lagunas, Research Manager IDC & Lisa Holden Employer Communications Manager Glassdoor
With a strong job market today, recruiting top talent is tougher and more competitive than ever. But recent research from leading analyst firm IDC suggests many companies are making big mistakes when it comes to their recruiting strategies and budgets. Could you be making them too?
In this webinar, we’ll uncover the top recruiting mistakes employers are making. Plus, you’ll hear how to fix these mistakes to recruit talent more effectively, while getting smarter about how to use your budget.
Tune in to hear:
- Why investing in job boards is not enough
- How you’re misusing social media to hire
- Where to invest your budget in 2017
Glenn Medalle, Director of Global Talent Acquisition, AppDynamics; Jennifer Hourani, Customer Enablement Manager, Glassdoor
Gone are the days when a job description was simply a list of required skills and a summary of daily expectations. Now, to reach top candidates, job descriptions must actively sell a position that paints an authentic picture of the work.
We’ll cover all the key best practices. Here’s the agenda:
- How to write SEO-friendly job descriptions that land you more (and better) candidates
- How to promote and leverage your company culture, values and mission
- How to optimize job descriptions for on-the-go mobile users
- How to maximize recruiting dollars by targeting ideal-fit talent
Lisa Holden, Employer Communications Manager at Glassdoor
Having a solid employee engagement strategy can turn current employees into brand ambassadors, amplifying your recruitment efforts year-round. Studies show that happier, more content employees do better work, increase productivity and help recruit great talent to the organization.
In fact, companies with employee engagement programs achieve 26% greater year-over-year increase in annual company revenue, compared those who do not have formal programs (Aberdeen, October 2015).
Every company, of course, has unique challenges and attracts different talent to its workplace. That’s why your strategy to engage employees should be tailored to your company size, culture, products and services, and industry.
-How employee engagement positively influences company culture and reputation
-How to weave company core values, mission and culture into all your messaging
-How to turn employees into brand ambassadors to tell ideal-fit job seekers why your company is a great place to work
-How to monitor ongoing performance and distill the takeaways for management
Jennifer Terry-Tharp, Executive Director of Employment Branding at AT&T, Nora Beatty, HR Business Partner at FreshBooks
Join Glassdoor, BambooHR, AT&T and FreshBooks as we tackle some of the pressing questions around culture and employee engagement. This panel discussion dives deep into the most asked questions such as:
- How do you build and sustain a thriving culture as your organization grows (satellite offices, remote workers etc)?
- What would you say to those who have a toxic culture but do not have top management onboard to change it?
- How much does culture affect your hiring choices? (And how do you hire for culture without discriminating and avoiding diversity)?
Glassdoor is the world's most transparent jobs and recruiting marketplace that is changing how people search for jobs and how companies recruit top talent. Glassdoor combines free and anonymous reviews, ratings and salary content with job listings to help job seekers find the best jobs and address critical questions that come up during the job search, application, interview and negotiation phases of employment. For employers, Glassdoor offers recruiting and employer branding solutions to help attract high-quality candidates at a fraction of the cost of other channels.
Culture Advice from Top Company LeadersJ.B. Kellogg, CEO of Madwire, Cassie Whitlock, Director of HR BambooHR, Jim Yang, Director of Marketing, Illuminate Education[[ webcastStartDate * 1000 | amDateFormat: 'MMM D YYYY h:mm a' ]]61 mins