Sean Connor, Managing Director, Owl Rock | Miguel Sosa, Portfolio Strategist, Artivest
Artivest is pleased to announce the addition of Owl Rock Capital Corporation II (“ORCC II”), a new strategy focused on generating current income, by making senior secured loans to profitable, US sponsor-backed, middle-market companies.
Hear Sean Connor, Managing Director at Owl Rock, discuss how ORCC II will:
• Achieve its target 7% annualized yield
• Select established and growing businesses to issue loans to
• Attempt to minimize volatility and preserve invested capital
Join Creed Murphy, VP and Investment Analyst, AACA and co-portfolio manager on Burl East real estate funds to:
- Discuss the major benefits of investing in REITs and REIT preferred funds
- Explore the team's strategies behind the Morningstar five-star rated Altegris/AACA Opportunistic Real Estate Fund
- Discover a new real estate strategy from Altegris and AACA: The Altegris/AACA Real Estate Income Fund
Josh Goldstein, President/COO, Verition | Miguel Sosa, Portfolio Strategist, Artivest
Please join us for an interactive webcast on the Altegris Multi-Strategy Fund. During the session, you will hear from Josh Goldstein, President and Chief Operating Officer at Verition, who will discuss:
- Verition overview, investment philosophy, process, and risk management
-Recent performance commentary
-Current opportunity set and outlook for 2019
Join us for a live webcast of the 2019 Macroeconomic Outlook, where Henry and Eric will address topics we believe will be important in the incoming year, including:
· US Federal Reserve’s current approach to raising rates and reducing liquidity
· Impact of trade relations on economic growth
· Outlook for equity markets
· The future of corporate debt markets
· Diversification opportunities and volatility risks
Henry McVey and Dave McNellis, KKR with Matt Osborne, Altegris
Join this interactive 2018 CIO mid-year outlook to discover the macroeconomic investment trends in the current investing environment. Key highlights include:
• A substantial underweight to global government bonds
• An increasing overweight to Real Assets with Yield and Growth
• The addition of Grains (Corn) to the portfolio and a decrease to cash
• The decision to remain equal-weight Public Equities by underweighting Turkey and adding to the U.S.
Miguel Sosa, Portfolio Strategist of Research and Investment Solutions with Altegris
Managed Futures is an investment strategy that has historically performed well during periods of economic crisis, falling interest rates, and recessions.
But how does Managed Futures perform when interest rates are rising?
Altegris’ research team performed a historical analysis, which examined how managed futures has performed against equities and fixed income in various market environments over the last 30 years.
Join Miguel Sosa, Portfolio Strategist of Research and Investment Solutions with Altegris, for this live digital discussion. Prior to joining Altegris, Miguel was an Assistant Vice President and Hedge Fund Portfolio Specialist with Wellington Management, a Boston-based investment manager with more than $1 trillion in assets under management. He holds an MBA and SM in Engineering from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT). Over this interactive 45-minute webcast, Sosa will address and provide:
• How managed futures can potentially diversify and mitigate portfolio risk.
• Why we believe managed futures are poised to perform positively moving forward.
• An outlook for managed futures and how to appropriately allocate to this non-traditional asset class.
*For more information on Altegris private and public funds, please visit www.altegris.com/arena
This CIO Macroeconomic Outlook discussion tackles the questions that concern you most, including:
• Diverging Central Bank Policies, growth rates, and balance sheets
• Current geopolitics, mega trends, and what's happening on the ground
• Global macro trends affecting returns and risks across asset classes
• Opportunities to get what you need in 2018
CONFIDENTIAL AND PROPRIETARY:
For Investment Professionals Only
Note: The information contained herein is the personal opinion of Henry McVey and not of KKR or its affiliates and is presented solely for informational purposes. Please see Important Information for additional information regarding the limitations of such information, and how views and discussions of any target allocations presented herein may not be reflected in any KKR funds, strategies, products or balance sheet.
Altegris is an investment research firm, with deep expertise in alternative manager selection, structuring unique solutions, and providing portfolio management and oversight. Beginning with an analysis of the current and anticipated investment environment our solutions are based on themes that we believe solve the most important client needs.