Sultan Aziz Senior Director, Product Supply Strategy Management Johnson & Johnson
This keynote address will highlight IIC member Johnson & Johnson's journey to supply chain excellence. Sultan Aziz Senior Director, Product Supply Strategy Management at Johnson & Johnson will share the company's extensive experience in supply chain associated with pharma, over-the counter medications, and consumer goods and will share their best practices and guidance. Discover how IoT adoption, under the umbrella of the Digital Operating Model, is a critical component & enabler for the overall Supply Chain Innovation Engine.
* Start with customer and business needs & opportunities to DEFINE “What to innovate for” and direct & guide the innovation work to address business needs.
* Gain EXTERNAL INSIGHTS – discover and explore the broad & global innovation “Eco-System” for potential value creation opportunities, that fit the “defined needs”. SCOUT & SCREEN value creation opportunities and prioritize for further evaluation.
* EVALUATE the prioritized solutions, demonstrate & validate in a “Proof of Concept”
* TEST and proof feasibility of the solutions in the “Real World”, and gain understanding of the requirements for enabling factors.
* DEPLOY & SCALE the proven solutions as integrated & sustainable supply chain capabilities.