Jeff Kato, Senior Analyst & Consultant, Taneja Group & Bill Borsari, Director, Sales Engineering, Datera
Register today and be entered into a drawing for an Apple Watch 2!
IT decision-makers and influencers such as IT Directors, Managers, Architects, and Storage Administrators are dealing with serious pain points and challenges in managing their storage infrastructures for today and tomorrow. Enterprises are trapped in a world with legacy fixed silo-based storage infrastructure wanting to transform to a world with flexible, agile, and scaleable application-driven, software-defined data infrastructure. So how do you get of that trap? “Flip the Switch” to Datera Elastic Data Fabric storage infrastructure. What the attendees will learn?
- What Datera's software-defined storage solution has to offer from a price-performance flexibility standpoint for massively virtualized applications in VMware environments.
- How to scale on demand without the need for extensive capacity planning.
- How to automate your storage infrastructure and improve resource utilization for all diverse business demands.
- How to achieve the AWS/Public Cloud-like operational model for On-Prem storage.
- How to future proof your data infrastructure beyond Virtualized environments into the dev-ops centric, container-based, micro-services oriented applications.