Ulf Mattsson, Lance James, Barak Engel
This session will cover the various conflicting constituencies that CISO's deal with on a regular basis and future trends.
If you are a CISO, Board Member, CEO, CIO, COO or just want to better understand the role and challenges that today’s CISO’s Face, this is a must attend session. We are at a crossroad, and the CISO is crucial to helping navigate the way, but are they being heard?
Join this panel of experts for a highly controversial discussion:
• What is the Role and Goal of the CISO and What should it be.
• The Business of Being a CISO: It’s not just all about Technology
• The CISO as part of the Marketing Team
• The CISO vs. The Compliance Officer
• The CISO as a Technocrat
• It’s not all on the CISO: Do Boards bear some responsibility
• In an always on, 24x7, I want it now world; How does the CISO Succeed
• The CISO Reimagined
About the Speakers:
Barak Engel: Chief Geek at EAmmune, CISO at Amplitude Analytics. Decades in the information security field, and in CISO/ vCISO roles: WebEx, Loyalty Labs, MarketLive/Kibo, MuleSoft, Mashery/Intel, Wrap, Amplitude.
Lance James: Chief Scientist at Flashpoint, internationally renowned Cybersecurity Specialist who has advised Boards and CISO’s at a wide range of government and F-500 organizations. Frequent lecturer and speaker.
Ulf Mattsson: Innovation Officer at TokenEX. Member of the PCI Security Standards Council, ISSA and ISACA lecturer and ISACA Journal Contributor. Encryption and Tokenization Expert with over three decades of experience in Cybersecurity with more than 55 patents.