Mark Williams, CTO at Redapt Inc, Sasha Jeltuhin, Dir of Technology at Apprenda, Scott Whitright, Cisco
About this talk
As software becomes the competitive currency of the enterprise, investments are being made to embrace new distributed cloud applications, implement cloud platforms, and automate infrastructure provisioning. However, organizations are facing many challenges in regards to setting the correct path toward cloud native, delivering high quality & agile applications, all while keeping up with the increasing pace of business without sacrificing governance and operational efficiency.
Cisco, Apprenda and Redapt have joined hands to offer an end-to-end solution to alleviate these challenges and transform your datacenter into a secure, policy-driven application cloud platform.
Join us to learn:
• Where your organization currently fits on the cloud maturity model and what strategies can help you succeed at improving your cloud capabilities
• How enterprises can effortlessly cloud enable existing monolithic Java and/or.NET applications in addition to running docker based cloud native applications
• How to drive rapid development through DevOps, including continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery/deployment (CD)
• Approaches to leverage both IaaS and PaaS to automate service provisioning, security, compliance and governance
• Ways to drive order of magnitude improvements in infrastructure utilization, developer productivity, organizational agility, and governance
• And more!
Cisco Systems, Inc. is an American multinational corporation technology company headquartered in San Jose, California, that designs, manufactures and sells networking equipment worldwide. It is the largest networking company in the world.…