If you’re familiar with The Phoenix Project, chances are you know Bill Palmer, Erik Reid, and their journey to keep Parts Unlimited afloat, despite complexities and constraints within the organization. Ten years later, it’s time to check in with Parts Unlimited after its phoenix-style rise to success.
Part 2: Like most enterprises, Parts Unlimited has limitations when it comes to budgeting and staffing. Lead Engineer Brent Geller knows how to do everything, he is responsive to everyone, and generally the most helpful individual in the room. In this episode, we sit down with the trio as they break down the resource constraints and skills gap of their CEO's cloud-first strategy.
- How can they effectively scale their resources and free up fellow team members? Join our - DevOps experts as they discuss:
- How cloud-first affects the operating level of the organization.
- 5 steps of constraint management.
- Unplanned work—how to cope with the silent killer.
- How to “clone Brent” as the first step to learning.