Gary Nowacki, TraceGains, and Jack Kennedy, Chelsea Milling Company
Automating ingredient specification and supplier compliance helps minimize risk, improve quality, and accelerate profitability. Immediate feedback, coaching, and corrective action monitoring for suppliers is a win-win for both sides. Tune into our webinar to learn how to:
• Lower your manufacturing costs, cost of poor quality, and charge-backs.
• Receive instant notifications when suppliers' audits, insurance certifications, and any other compliance items are due to expire.
• Link your own lab data to your suppliers' shipped lots and continuously compare results.
• Easily manage GFSI (BRC, SQF, etc.) audit data collection.
• Automatically generate corrective action reports to suppliers for any non-compliance.
• Achieve continuous product improvement.
Gary Nowacki, CEO of TraceGains, joined the company in January 2008 after holding a variety of software industry executive positions in ERP, Supply Chain Management, and Quality Solutions. Gary has 30 years experience designing and implementing advanced solutions for Food & Beverage, Nutraceuticals, and Consumer Packaged Goods (CPGs).
“We designed TraceGains for Quality, Purchasing, and Sourcing managers who are dissatisfied with the high cost and high risk of manual tracking and control of ingredients and suppliers. TraceGains is a complete compliance and risk management solution that automates data from paper or electronic filing cabinets and makes it actionable," says Nowacki.
Jack Kennedy is VP Operations, General Manager, and Director of Chelsea Milling Company, the makers of “Jiffy Mixes” brand baking mix and CMC Foods institutional and foodservice baking mixes. Jack has been a food industry manager since 1974, when he started his career with Welch Foods, Inc. After 12 years, he moved to Ocean Spray Cranberries, Inc. In 1995, he came to Chelsea Milling Company, where he is one of the first non-family members to hold an executive position in this over 100 year old family business.