Journey to Cloud-Native: Reducing Production Risks at Scale
Kamala Dasika, Pivotal and Mike Villiger, Dynatrace
About this talk
More and more operational decision-making and activity that previously required human intervention is being programmatically driven into platforms. This type of intelligent automation baked into cloud-native platforms is transforming Operations teams into champions of delivering business value. This webinar will cover how you can:
- Auto detect apps and services running on multiple clouds
- Automate problem detection and resolution
- Identify behavior patterns, anticipate trends and respond quickly
- Why correlation is not causation
This is the final webinar in the series presented by Pivotal and Dynatrace on modernizing your application portfolio to cloud-native.
Webinars in this series are searchable by title:
- Journey to Cloud-Native: Where to start in your app modernization process
- Journey to Cloud-Native: Continuous Delivery with Artificial Intelligence
- Journey to Cloud-Native: Making Sense of Your Service Interactions
- Journey to Cloud-Native: Reducing Production Risks at Scale
Thank you in advance for joining us.
About the Speakers:
Kamala Dasika has been working on the Cloud Foundry product team since its inception in 2011 and previously held various product or engineering positions at VMware, Tibco, SAP and Applied Biosystems.
Mike Villiger helps Dynatrace customers implement Application Performance Management technologies and processes in the worlds of Public/Private Cloud, DevOps, Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and NoSQL.