Greg Chase, James Ma, Caleb Washburn, Pivotal
What’s in a cloud platform? Turns out, often several clouds! Companies automate operations in a cloud by treating all components as commodities. However, at enterprise- scale, different business requirements dictate deploying multiple clouds including:
- Hybrid infrastructures and multiple cloud providers
- Compliance with country privacy laws and different security standards
- Specialization requests
The most advanced Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) customers engineer their entire cloud platform, including their multitude of PCF instances, as a product. They create pervasive automation, treat their infrastructure as code, and continuously test and update their platform with delivery pipelines.
In this webinar we’ll discuss how companies are scaling operations of their multi-cloud platforms with Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
- Why enterprises deploy multiple clouds
- What operational challenges this causes
- How PCF customers are applying DevOps techniques and tools to platform automation
- An idealized tool stack for a engineering a multi-cloud platform at scale
- How to improve your platform engineering
We thank you in advance for joining us.
The Pivotal Team