Messaging for Cloud-Native and Migrated Apps: What’s New with RabbitMQ for PCF
Greg Chase, David Histon, Wayne Lund
About this talk
Developers choose RabbitMQ for messaging between scalable microservices. It acts as a bridge to facilitate communication between replatformed or migrated applications and other legacy systems. In this webinar, we’ll review these common use cases and patterns.
We’ll then introduce the new features of RabbitMQ and RabbitMQ for Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF), and explain how they can add scale and resiliency. Finally we’ll discuss the roadmap for both RabbitMQ and RabbitMQ for PCF.
Our agenda includes:
- Introduction of RabbitMQ and RabbitMQ for PCF
- RabbitMQ patterns for microservices messaging
- RabbitMQ patterns for application replatforming and migration
- New features of RabbitMQ and RabbitMQ for PCF
- How to use on-demand clusters of RabbitMQ for PCF
- Roadmap for RabbitMQ and RabbitMQ for PCF
We thank you in advance for joining us.
The Pivotal Team