Dan Baskette, Director, Technical Marketing & Jared Ruckle, Director, Product Marketing
Join Dan Baskette and Jared Ruckle for a first look at the latest Pivotal Platform capabilities with demos and expert Q&A. Attend this session and learn how you can put these new updates to work for your enterprise.
Build apps atop Kubernetes with:
● Azure Spring Cloud, a complete runtime for Spring apps atop Azure Kubernetes Service
● Pivotal Build Service, an automated workflow for code-to-container builds
● Container Services Manager for Pivotal Platform, a bridge between Pivotal Application Service and PKS
Build apps atop a self-managed platform with:
● Pivotal Application Service 2.7, and its additional app deployment capabilities
● Pivotal Service Instance Manager, a new tool to help you manage backing services at scale
Get your apps to production with CI/CD tools like:
● Pivotal Continuous Delivery with Spinnaker
● Pivotal Concourse 5.5
We’ll also review Pivotal Spring Cloud Gateway and Pivotal Cloud Cache 1.9!