Ronak Banka, Senior Solutions Architect, APJ, VMware Tanzu
As organisations rapidly adopt Cloud Native platforms, operations are faced with the challenge of managing policies and ensuring governance of Kubernetes clusters across clouds.
How can you consistently operate and secure your Kubernetes infrastructure and modern applications?
In this session we will investigate how businesses can leverage a centralised management platform to increase developer productivity, enhance operational efficiency and strengthen security.
- Identity and Access Management overview for Kubernetes clusters
- Introducing Tanzu Mission Control
- How to leverage open policy agents to enforce policies across clusters
- Container image management with Harbour
- Key image registry policies