Nehal Gandhi, Senior Solution Engineer, VMware and Mike Eisenberg, Senior Solutions Engineer, VMware
Prometheus is a solid way to start instrumenting applications, platforms and infrastructure. What do you do when Prometheus becomes difficult to manage in a large environment? As your business scales, you may need more than a simple setup, or find you're sinking significant time into maintaining or scaling your metrics, logs, and traces platforms.
As services outgrow simple configurations and set up, developers, SREs, and Kubernetes operators need more time to build, maintain, and debug applications with Prometheus. At the same time, you have to manage Prometheus scaling, upgrades, and storage across all phases of delivery cycles.
Learn how you can get the best of both - Prometheus open source monitoring and high reliability, high resolution, and long-term data retention of Tanzu Observability by Wavefront. Join us in this informative webinar and learn how to:
- Provide almost unlimited scalability, performance and flexibly to your observability platform
- Simplify the management and support of your observability platform
- Effortlessly create alerts and dashboards by integrating PromQL with Tanzu Observability
- Get automated Kubernetes and applications observability at a massive scale
- Expand your Prometheus monitoring with no endpoint changes and easily migrate to Tanzu Observability