Adib Saikali, Principal Platform Architect, VMware & Asir Vedamuthu Selvasingh, Principal Architect, Java on Azure, Microsoft
Spring Boot is the world’s most popular framework for Java, with proven benefits for developer productivity. With your existing portfolio of Spring apps - you are already taking advantage of high delivery velocity, and Spring’s wide ecosystem of tools & frameworks.
How do you take this to the next level with Microsoft Azure? What would fully managed infrastructure, built-in app lifecycle management, and easy monitoring look like for your Spring apps on Azure?
Presenting Azure Spring Apps Enterprise, a fully managed service from Microsoft built in collaboration with VMware. The Enterprise tier combines Microsoft’s cloud expertise with commercially supported Spring Runtime and VMware Tanzu components.
Applications running on Azure Spring Apps can take advantage of several benefits:
- Efficiently migrate existing Spring apps and manage cloud scaling and costs
- Modernize apps with Spring Cloud patterns to improve agility and speed of delivery
- Run Java at cloud scale and drive higher usage without complicated infrastructure
- Develop and deploy rapidly without containerization dependencies
- Monitor production workloads efficiently and effortlessly
In this webinar, join Microsoft and VMware teams to learn more about running Spring apps at scale, and the advantages of managed services, when costs matter.
Our teams will be in San Francisco for SpringOne December 6-8, come say hello if you’re around!