Generating Alpha through AI: Leveraging Greenplum’s Generative AI capabilities
Martin Visser: Data Specialist Solutions Engineer & Ahmed Rachid Hazourli: Data Solutions Engineer
About this talk
- Are you curious to learn how leading financial institutions are utilizing Greenplum’s AI capabilities to gain an analytical edge for smarter investment strategies ?
- Do you need a data warehouse that allows you to build advanced analytics using vector embeddings, other unstructured data like text and geospatial and that can also train any AI model ?
- Are you looking to unlock the vast amount of analyst, earnings reports and other pdf documents to optimize the performance of your financial advisors and portfolio managers?
Join us for an insightful session and learn how the scalable machine learning and modeling capabilities within Greenplum enable alternative data analysis, predictive modeling, sentiment analysis, time series forecasting, and other techniques to generate alpha.
What you’ll learn by attending:
Discover how Greenplum’s newest capabilities in AI, machine learning, and Generative AI can drive tangible business value by enabling more accurate forecasts, nuanced insights, and accelerated decision-making. See live demonstrations of real-world use cases leveraging Greenplum’s in-database Python, postgresML, pgvector extensions, and other AI tools to:
- Analyze real-time financial news
- Detect Sentiment Analysis and Forecast market trends
- Detect signals and topics in unstructured data like earnings calls, news, and social media
- Combine data analytics with full text search, geospatial filtering and vector semantic search all in a single Greenplum data platform
- Build Quantitative Analytics LLM Chatbot leveraging Greenplum as a Vector database with LLM frameworks like LLamaIndex and LangChain
You’ll take away ideas and strategies to leverage Greenplum’s advanced analytic functions for identifying profitable opportunities, managing risk, and driving better investment outcomes.