Angela Chartrand, Sarah Hody, Neal Reiter, Marco Santori
Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs), Token Sales, Token Generating Events (TGE) are now all the rage. They are on the news, on your LinkedIn feed, on Twitter hashtags, and even on the Legislators' agendas… The US, Canada, and China are at the forefront of ICOs regulation, either defining them, supporting them, or banning them; and this is why it is important to understand the regulatory compliance implications these crowdfunding modalities carry, the legal framework that applies, and how to prepare - compliance wise - for a successful ICO.
With this in mind we’ve put together this AML regulations primer, a webinar with the little details you need to know and understand before you start your journey into crypto-land and prepare for your upcoming ICO.
Angela Chartrand - Founder at Sentinence,
Sarah Hody - Associate at Perkins Coie,
Marco Santori - Partner at Cooley, and
Neal Reiter (Moderator) - Director of Product at IdentityMind Global, in discussing:
- The Regulatory Framework in the US, Canada, China, and other countries around the world
- How to know if you are a security
- Jurisdiction questions between different Government Agencies
- The benefits of a Regulatory Sandbox
- What kind of compliance do you need to do?