Dr Ben Caldecott - Smith School, Oxford, Sam Gill & Pekka Piirainen - Engaged Tracking
This webinar will explore the recommendations from the Task Force on Climate-related FInancial Disclosures (TCFD) with a particular focus on how investors can implement scenario analysis.
1. Discussion of key trends in the market.
2. Learn more about what the TCFD recommendations mean for your organisation.
3. Gain insights from Engaged Tracking’s new TCFD-aligned scenario analysis tool.
4. Leverage insights from your peers in overcoming key challenges.
Dr Ben Caldecott, founding Director of the Oxford Sustainable Finance Programme at the University of Oxford Smith School of Enterprise and the Environment
- Ben will share his thoughts on TCFD and its implications
Sam Gill, CEO at Engaged Tracking and Pekka Piirainen, Senior Engagement Manager at Engaged Tracking
- Pekka will share insights from Engaged Tracking's TCFD-aligned Scenario Analysis tool
James Cameron, Chairman at Engaged Tracking