Chris Roberts, Chief Security Architect at Acalvio Technologies and Josh Downs, Community Manager at BrightTALK
BrightTALK caught up with Acalvio Technologies security expert Chris Roberts for an in-depth conversation on the current state of information security, today's threatscape and a discussion on the cyber industry.
Topics up for discussion:
- The Yahoo breach and steps to take to avoid it happening to other companies
- Communication between the techies and senior management
- Cyber security lessons that the Trump administration could learn
- The Russian hack of the US election
- AI & Machine learning in Cyber Security
- The need for regulation in the growing world of the IoT
- Improving equality in the cyber security industry
About the Speaker:
Regarded as one of the world’s foremost experts on counter threat intelligence within the cyber security industry, Chris Roberts is the chief security architect for Acalvio Technologies, helping to drive technology innovation and product leadership. Roberts directs a portfolio of services within Acalvio designed to improve the physical and digital security posture of both enterprise, industrial and government clients. In addition, Roberts works to shape the next generation of deception platforms and helps companies with their maturity modeling and overall security solutions.