Josh Downs, Community Manager, BrightTALK & Bill Diotte, CEO, Mocana
BrightTALK caught up with Mocana's Bill Diotte for an in-depth conversation on the current state of information security, today's threatscape and a discussion on the cyber industry.
Topics up for discussion:
- The difference between securing IoT networks than tradition enterprise IT networks
- The role of government regulation in IoT security
- The 'mission critical' elements that need protecting in IoT networks
- The threat actors and motives targeting IoT networks
- The role of cyber warfare in global geo-politics
About the Speaker:
William (Bill) Diotte is a technology entrepreneur, CEO and Board Member with over 20 years of experience in working with tech-driven companies from startup stage to Fortune 500. Prior to joining Mocana as Chief Executive, he was the co-founder and CEO of software defined networking pioneer BroadHop Inc., acquired by Cisco. Starting off his career as a manufacturing engineer, he became an executive and managing director with both Gemini and SRI Consulting serving high tech companies in the software and telecom markets. Bill has also served as a Board Member to LiveAction, Inc., and is an investor and advisor to several companies in the software infrastructure and security space.