When it comes to deception technology, the industry is evolving beyond simple honeypots to a more automated, scalable, and effective approach.
Join this episode of The (Security) Balancing Act to discover how deception technology can be used by organizations to detect, investigate and respond to malicious intruders. How does deceiving the attacker save your company and buy you time?
During this episode, we'll go over:
- What is deception technology and what does it help with?
- How does it work? (e.g. Deception decoys, lures, honeytokens, traps, grids)
- Is your organization ready to adopt deception?
- What do you need to do before you buy the technology / build it in-house?
- Key benefits of using deception for threat hunting
- What else can deception be used for?
- Deception use cases
- The role of AI in deception (e.g. dynamic deception)
- Chris Roberts, vCISO, Researcher, Hacker, Consultant, Devils Advocate
- Christina Fowler, Chief Cyber Intel Strategist at MITRE Corporation
This episode is part of The (Security) Balancing Act original series with Diana Kelley. We welcome viewer participation and questions during this interactive panel session.