Andrew Chapello Sr. Product Manager, Recurly & Jess Bozzo Content Manager, Argyle Executive Forum
Finance teams deliver more than monthly financial reports. As a subscription business scales, finance professionals are often challenged by the complexities of recurring revenue and billing.
To succeed, finance leaders need a clear understanding of subscription revenue and the levers it impacts. Join us as we share best practices for accurately measuring and reporting financial performance in subscription commerce.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
• Subscription KPIs every finance professional should know to ensure the health of their business
• Efficient practices for building financial projections and planning for growth
• Keys to recognizing recurring revenue for a faster and more efficient month-end close
• Why flexible integrations—think NetSuite, Quickbooks, Xero and Salesforce—speed financial reporting and informed business decisions
• How automated subscription billing streamlines operations and recovers revenue to improve the bottom line.
The value of a subscription business model is its consistency: predictable revenue to lifetime customer value, you've got a solid foundation to start seeing incredible growth—and that comes directly from becoming the 6 million dollar man of customer acquisition.
That's where the subscription model delivers another distinct advantage: The capability to identify your most profitable customers, and the technology—a wealth of key data about marketing, customer and billing events—right at your fingertips.
Now how do you turn that data into insights to optimize subscriber acquisition and accelerate your business growth up to 60 mph or more? Join this interactive VB Live event to learn how, plus tap into the latest research and benchmarks on key subscriber acquisition metrics.
In this webinar, you'll:
* Identify the most effective subscription plans and promotions
* Compare your trial program performance against industry benchmarks
* Use best practices to create a frictionless subscription experience
* Capture the key metrics for measuring acquisition performance--plan performance, MRR, LTV and more.
* Stewart Rogers, Director of Marketing Technology, VentureBeat
* Wendy Schuchart, Moderator, VentureBeat
* Emma Clark, Sr Product Manager, Recurly
Churn is one of the most sensitive -- and important -- metrics used to understand the overall(remove) financials and operations of your subscription business. Slight variations in churn rates can have a significant impact on revenue and profits.
However, many businesses find it difficult to measure the complexities of churn, analyze this data and develop the right strategies to minimize it.
Join subscription management expert, Danielle Childs and you’ll discover:
• Key churn metrics including industry-specific benchmarks for subscription commerce
• How to understand the business impact of different types of churn - and manage each one effectively
• Proven strategies that successful finance and operations leaders are using to reduce churn in their subscription businesses -- and keep more customers.
For many subscription businesses, subscription management serves as the hub for enterprise-wide business, financial and customer data. A customer-centric, flexible subscription management platform that can scale and evolve with their dynamic business is a key requirement.
Join us as we share the blueprint for successfully scaling subscription revenue and automating financial reporting. We will cover:
- Automating revenue recognition and speeding month-end close
- Delivering customer intelligence, financial information and actionable business metrics to stakeholders across the enterprise
- Integrating seamlessly with financial systems to boost productivity and provide real-time insights.
We will also share the key performance metrics every finance professional should know to ensure the health of their subscription business.
Subscription management serves as the nexus for your most powerful business data: billing, marketing and customer events. This session will show you how to unlock the power of subscription data to speed business decisions, optimize revenue and improve customer lifetime value.
Join subscription analytics expert, Emma Clark and learn:
•The definitive list of KPIs for understanding subscription business health
•How to identify key churn factors to improve customer loyalty
•Best practices for optimizing plan performance and profits.
Scott Bennion, CFO, Recurly & Andrew Chapello, Product Manager, Recurly
For most finance executives, closing the books is a time-consuming, painful process. But for those who lead finance teams in subscription businesses, month-end close is complicated further by the need to recognize recurring revenue.
How does a midsize subscription business streamline revenue recognition to achieve a faster and more efficient month-end close?
Join subscription management experts, Scott Bennion and Andrew Chapello and learn:
•Key considerations for recognizing recurring revenue
•Essential steps for alleviating or even eliminating the pain of month-end close
•How to adapt your processes for recognizing recurring revenue and closing the books as your subscription business scales
•How to tell when it's time to automate revenue recognition and how to facilitate a smooth transition when you're ready to do so.