GDPR Impact on Small- and Medium-Sized Businesses (Part 3 of 3)
Moderator: Sean Martin, ITSPmagazine | Panelists: Eoin Keary, Edgescan | Phil Lee, Fieldfisher | Chris Hurst, BT
About this talk
Is your company based in the US and also operating in the EU? There are things you MUST learn about the Global Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). This law, which goes into effect May 25, 2018, will have an impact on your business. This expert webinar will help you prepare for what's ahead.
Here are some topics we will be exploring:
- Why small and medium are required to meet GDPR just like big companies.
- What can small- and medium-sized companies do to reduce their exposure?
- Why is this a good thing for companies to adhere to in the long run?
- What can mid-market companies do to streamline the process?
- What is the role of outsourced services in this? What are they?
- What areas of waste might exist that can be eliminated?
Sean Martin, ITSPmagazine
Eoin Keary, CEO, Edgescan
Phil Lee, CIPP/E, Partner, Fieldfisher
Chris Hurst, Virtual CISO, British Telecom
ITSPmagazine is an online publication that focuses on Information Technology Security and the influence that it has on our everyday life, as Individuals and as the Society we live in. And, for a change, the other way around.…