Cyber Authors Ep.1: Inside the Cyberwar to Hijack Elections & Distort the Truth
Theresa M Payton - CEO & Founder of Fortalice Solutions & Sushila Nair - VP, Security Services NTT DATA
About this talk
Theresa Payton, leading cybersecurity expert and first female Whitehouse CIO, discusses her book "Manipulated: Inside the Cyberwar to Hijack Elections and Distort the Truth."
Theresa Payton tells battlefront stories from the global war being conducted through clicks, swipes, internet access, technical backdoors and massive espionage schemes. She investigates the cyberwarriors who are planning tomorrow’s attacks, weaving a fascinating yet bone-chilling tale of Artificial Intelligent mutations carrying out attacks without human intervention, “deepfake” videos that look real to the naked eye, and chatbots that beget other chatbots.
In this session, Theresa is joined by Sushila Nair where they will take a look inside the Cyberwar to hijack elections & distort the truth.
Join this webinar and learn:
- About our new era of hacked elections and non-stop disinformation campaigns
- From battlefront stories the effect of cyber conflict and its risks
- Who are the cyberwarriors who are planning tomorrow’s attacks
- The attacks of tomorrow including Artificial Intelligent mutations, “deepfake” videos that look real to the naked eye, and chatbots that beget other chatbots
- To build a plan so that individual citizens, big tech corporations, governments and the international community can push back
This episode is part of Cyber Authors, a new series with Sushila Nair. We welcome viewer participation and questions during this interactive interview.
As an organization, we aim to inspire confidence in technology professionals that enables innovation through technology. Come join us to learn about the latest in cybersecurity, information assurance, audit, risk and governance from industry experts, and learn more about ISACA certifications and projects.