Tyrone Jeffress, Manager, IT Risk Management, Meditology; and Steve Neville, Director of Hybrid Cloud Solutions, Trend Micro
• Learn about both the security benefits and risks of a hybrid cloud environment.
• Learn about ways to overcome security challenges within Enterprise data centers and the cloud.
• Gain insight on some of the most common concerns and myths surrounding hybrid clouds, in order to make informed decisions on the issue.
Mark Nunnikhoven, Vice President of Cloud Technology, Trend Micro
re:Invent 2016 was a whirlwind of announcements and new possibilities. AWS unleashed a torrent of new functionality across all 50+ services. Join leading cloud expert, Mark Nunnikhoven, as he reviews the highlights of the show, unearths the hidden gems, and discusses how these new features could impact your approach to security in the AWS Cloud.
Trend Micro, a global leader in security software and solutions, strives to make the world safe for exchanging digital information. For the past 25 years, its employees have been inspired to protect individuals, families, businesses and governments as they look to harness the potential of emerging technologies and new ways of sharing information.
· In today’s organizations, information has become the most strategic asset, embodying competitive advantage and powering operational excellence. With the explosion of mobile, social and cloud technologies, protecting this information has become more challenging than ever. Organizations need a smart protection strategy.
· Trend Micro enables the smart protection of information, with innovative security solutions that are simple to deploy and manage, and fits an evolving ecosystem. Trend Micro solutions provide layered content security for mobile devices, endpoints, gateways, servers and the cloud. Leveraging these solutions, organizations can protect their end users, their evolving data center and cloud resources, and their information threatened by sophisticated targeted attacks.