Amidst all of the attention given to 5G in the consumer space, there has been a tendency to overlook the value it will have for enterprises, particularly in the manufacturing industry.
In this live interactive session, we will bypass the hype and focus on practical guidance for embarking on - or accelerating - your digital transformation journey and the role of 5G in manufacturing. We will discuss what pioneers and early adopters are learning as they address the four pillars of Digital Transformation - connectivity, security, visibility and automation.
Join our experts from ISG, a leading global technology research and advisory firm, and Verizon as they share Industry 4.0 observations and insights, including:
- The realities of rapid and continuous transformation
- Designing for success
- Industry 4.0 lessons learned from a global provider perspective
- The flywheel effect of 5G on Industry 4.0 technologies such as AI/ML, AR/VR, Computer Vision and IoT
- The blurring of the boundary between computing and connectivity
- The link between 5G and Enterprise Intelligence
- Invaluable first steps to Industry 4.0
ISG is a leading global technology research and advisory firm.
Verizon Communications Inc. is one of the world’s leading providers of technology and communications services.