Modern health systems are reimagining the hospital of the future. New technologies like asset tracking, artificial intelligence (AI), and applied virtual/augmented reality (VR/AR) will be integral to delivering next-generation, interventional care with real-time insights at the point of care. But there is an infrastructure transformation that will be necessary to deliver those capabilities and power innovation roadmaps.
Join us in this webinar where Healthcare and Life Science executives from Verizon and ISG discuss how hospitals need to reimagine their network cores using private 5G and mobile edge computing (MEC) to support intelligent capabilities. Topics include:
- Realities of rapid and continuous transformation across the healthcare ecosystem.
- Industry 4.0 lessons learned from a global provider perspective.
- Flywheel effect of 5G on Industry 4.0 technologies such as AI/ML, AR/VR, Computer Vision and IoT.
- Post-pandemic operational pressure to transform hospitals and extended care ecosystems.
- Role of 5G in building hospitals that operate with Enterprise Intelligence.
- Operational and clinical use cases that will reshape acute care delivery, now and in the future.
Prashant Kelker, Chief Strategy Officer and Partner, Americas Consulting at ISG
Gary Lynch, Global Practice Lead, Healthcare and Life Sciences at Verizon
Lea Sims, Marketing Strategy Lead, Healthcare and Life Sciences at Verizon
ISG is a leading global technology research and advisory firm.
Verizon Communications Inc. is one of the world’s leading providers of technology and communications services.