Randy Hildebrandt and Siddharth Nagar - Red Hat
Enterprises are under constant pressure to reduce time to market to stay relevant in a world where instant gratification is the norm. IT budgets are not growing to keep up with the pace of business, so it's critical to make investments that not only address the needs of today but also address the unanticipated needs of the future.
In this session, we share real stories about the business problems that three enterprises faced and how they successfully decided their IT infrastructures, which helped them improve their businesses and preserve their investments for the future. We’ll discuss the multiplier they used that helped them make better decisions, increase agility in their business, and reduce cost.
Join this webinar to find out about:
• Gaining operational and cost efficiencies by using cloud technology.
• Improving security and reducing service outages by deploying new services faster.
• Deploying business-critical workloads in a cost-effective manner.
• Enabling better decision-making by processing data at the point of origin.
• More tips solving common IT issues in this continued webinar series.
Randy Hildebrandt, Global Portfolio Product Marketing Manager, Red Hat
Siddharth Nagar, Director of Product Management, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Red Hat