SAP HANA 1.0 to SAP HANA 2.0 Upgrade: Benefits and Deployment
Joerg Latza, VP, SAP HANA Product Management, SAP & Ted Jones, SAP Architect, Red Hat
About this talk
For customers running SAP HANA, the upgrade of SAP HANA 1.0 to SAP HANA 2.0 has a considerable impact on the way development and technical artifacts are managed. It is also critical to complete the upgrade as SAP will end support of SAP HANA 1.0 and customers are asked to upgrade to the latest version of SAP HANA 2.0 SPS05 by June 2021.
During this session, we will address the main changes that occur when migrating your existing SAP HANA 1.0 environment to SAP HANA 2.0 and discuss key considerations to manage the deployment of SAP HANA 2.0 in a quick and easy way.
Attend this session to learn about:
• Upgrading SAP HANA 1.0 to SAP HANA 2.0 by June 2021
• Taking advantage of the latest innovations in SAP HANA 2.0
• Why you should choose Red Hat Enterprise Linux for SAP Solutions to run your SAP workloads
• How to use Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform for upgrading and migrating your SAP workloads
• Using Red Hat Smart Management supported by Red Hat Enterprise Linux for SAP Solutions for Day 1 and Day 2 operations
Bridging conventional and agile IT, Red Hat brings a portfolio of open, flexible, heterogeneous solutions that already power the world’s most successful, innovative companies. Open platforms, open management and open application development are the keys to funding the acceleration of game-changing digital strategies.…