Observability solutions address several business problems by providing insights into application performance, system reliability, and the overall security posture of an organization's systems and applications. Its goal is to reduce the mean time to remediate (MTTR) and increase the mean time between failures (MTBF). This can happen only if operators can identify potential problems, performance issues, or security concerns, and help organizations proactively troubleshoot areas that impact availability.
Operations teams use observability to obtain a complete picture of the systems they are managing, ones that SecOps use to identify breaches and malicious activity. This can be extraordinarily challenging as infrastructure and data are more geographically distributed, within hybrid and multi-cloud dispersed data distribution centers, while continuing to support a hybrid workforce. With security lead observability, an organization can also expose the “unknown unknowns”—issues that were previously not known to have existed.
In this webinar, we will cover how security teams can extend the right SIEM for the following Observability use cases:
- Downtime and Performance Issues that can prohibit incident awareness
- Application Reliability and Performance Impacts across microservices and cloud infrastructure
- Detection and Response of Security Threats and Incidents
- Scalability Challenges with current SIEMs
- Improved Compliance and Auditing