Previewing The Next Gen Full-SaaS Log Management Platform – observIQ Cloud
Mike Kelly CTO, Joseph Howell Senior Product Manager
About this talk
In this webinar, Mike Kelly, CTO and co-founder of observIQ will discuss how observIQ Cloud allows engineers to effectively aggregate and monitor logs with the only solution that is able to handle the explosive growth in log data. Focused on streamlining the log management experience, observIQ Cloud offers lifecycle management, one-line agent installation, 30+ pre-made ‘sources’ for popular technologies. It is also built on Stanza, the industry’s highest-performing open source log agent.
Joseph Howell, Senior Product Manager, will also give a guided tour of the platform, taking attendees through the rapid onboarding process, with real-world examples of how to visualize and investigate common incidents for several popular technologies.
During this 45 minute session, you will learn:
- The benefits of using observIQ Cloud and becoming a beta participant
- Simple onboarding steps – showing how ship your logs to the platform within minutes
- Lifecycle management capabilities for agents, sources, and templates
- How to investigate common incidents for Apache HTTP Server, Kuberentes, and Windows server environments using Queries, Saved Searches, Visualizations and Alerts
- How to utilize custom parsing, filtering and tagging rules to focus on the events you actually care about