Joe Gardiner, Field Solutions Architect - Office of the CTO, Pure Storage
Portworx is the Kubernetes Data Services Platform that digital enterprises trust to run mission-critical applications in containers in production. Only Portworx provides a fully integrated solution for persistent storage, data protection, disaster recovery, data security, cross-cloud and data migrations, and automated capacity management for applications running on Kubernetes.
What does Portworx bring to Pure Storage?
Portworx helps Pure Storage realise its vision for a Modern Data Experience™ by providing a subscription-based data-services platform for cloud-native applications running across hybrid-cloud environments in containers. With Portworx, Pure Storage customers will be able to accelerate their digital transformation by easily running any cloud-native data service, in any cloud, using any Kubernetes platform with built-in high availability, data protection, data security, and hybrid-cloud mobility.
Together, Pure and Portworx provide the most complete set of Kubernetes storage choices, from bare metal or cloud storage with Portworx software-defined storage to fully managed all-flash arrays, providing the right storage options at all phases of the cloud-native lifecycle. To find out more, join us in this introductory session to understand:
- Why Stateful Containers are a requirement for all modern businesses looking to digitally transform their businesses
- What are the benefits to your organisation?
- What are the technical challenges customers face in extending the usage of containers to stateful applications?
- What are the critical capabilities customers need in order to be successful?
- And most importantly, how Portworx delivers against these critical requirements.
Join Joe Gardiner our Field Solutions Architect for this impactful session on one of technologies most exciting and rapidly evolving innovating areas.