David Woolger - UKCloud | Wes van den Berg - Pure Storage | Antony Adshead - Computer Weekly
About this talk
Over the last 18 months, the requirements of pandemic working have forced greater levels of remote working & the need to relate to customers and citizens remotely also. With these much changed ways of working & benefits of being able to offload cost & risk up the supply chain a move to as-service IT provision looks like it's here to stay.
Listen to this new on-demand webinar to hear from industry experts, David Woolger, Director of Technology Strategy at UKCloud, Wes van den Berg, UKI VP & General Manager, Pure Storage, as well as journalist Antony Adshead to hear:
- Why the global pandemic accelerated more of a shift towards as-a-service models
- The benefits customers are seeing with as-a-service models
- How UKCloud operates and the change they have seen in these post pandemic times
- How UKCloud are leveraging Pure Storage solutions
- The key fundamental values that Pure's as-a-service models deliver.