The sudden increase in need to support remote working has been a major challenge for many enterprises, bringing a structural change in security requirements.
Our 2020 Secure workplace whitepaper finds that CISOs will want to address how resilient their organization will be in the face of possible further shocks, in such uncertain times.
Join this 20-minute webinar for further insights into:
• How the workplace has changed and the impact on security teams
• What security options and controls exist to mitigate the risks of remote working and be resilient in the face of further change
• What skills are required and how/when is it right to engage a security service provider
• Richard Thurston, Specialist, Market Research, NTT
• Terry Bebbington, SVP, Security Strategy, NTT
• Maxine Holt, Senior Research Director, Cybersecurity, Omdia