• Ways to integrate funding opportunity data into Pure from any funding or grant discovery platform.
• The benefits of doing so, e.g. tracking and follow up, reporting through to the application and grant delivery stages.
• Demonstration of a new built-in capability to import Funding Opportunities into Pure directly from Funding Institutional and then use Pure’s ability to track, follow up, and report. High-level background information will be provided about Funding Institutional, Elsevier’s solution for opportunity landscape analysis and opportunity discovery.
- What is the NewsFlo Integration: types of content and sources that covers
- How it Works: the technology NewsFlo uses, how the content is imported and matched with the authors, and how to set it up
- All configurations in Pure (workflow, notifications, disclaiming)
- What to do when clippings are wrongly assigned to the authors: what is the 'Feedback Loop' and how to use it
Have you filled out your Master list? Did you load a Master List but cannot remember where to find the Logs? Check out this video describing the Master List Import process! Part II of our Pure Master List series.
Part 2 of the Pure Master list classes. Please make sure you have watched Part 1 before moving onto this class.
Are you responsible for the Master List for Pure? Have you been using the Master List for years but want a little more understanding? This video is made for you. Here we will discuss the best practices, do's and don'ts and all the parts of the Pure Master List.
Don't miss out on Part II coming soon which discusses how you can import the master list into Pure.
The Pure Academy is a global training initiative designed to help Pure super users take advantage of the features in Pure; it compliments the manuals and documentation embedded in Pure. Here you will find video tutorials as well as other educational materials to help enhance your knowledge with Pure.