Lucy Fitzgeorge-Parker, Euromoney (mod.) | Meggin Thwing Eastman, MSCI | Marosi Gabriel, Erste Group | Elina Kamenitzer, EIB
The second live panel in our CEE Forward series will focus on the challenges of bringing Central and Eastern Europe up to speed on sustainability and the opportunities this creates.
Key topics will include:
• The outlook for sustainable finance in CEE
• The pathway to energy transition
• The EU and CEE: the likely impact of new sustainability regulation and new funding
• Potential barriers to progress on sustainability in the region
• ESG investment opportunities in CEE
Join our live panel, featuring regional and European experts from the banking, investment management and ESG information industries for a lively and interactive debate at 13.30 UK time on Wednesday 28 October.
Lucy Fitzgeorge-Parker, Emerging Europe Editor, Euromoney (moderator)
Meggin Thwing Eastman, Head of ESG Research EMEA, MSCI
Gabriel Marosi, Group Sustainability Officer ERSTE Group
Elina Kamenitzer, Head of Climate Office, European Investment Bank