Doing Cloud Right: This panel session will explore how to optimize your multi-cloud workloads and the investment that underpins them. In addition, our panel will address the common challenges that organizations experience when they seek to optimize their cloud deployments.
In this exclusive Influencer Panel, we are joined by Anupriya Ramraj, VP of Cloud Services for Unisys; Dr. Sally Eaves, Senior Policy Advisor for the Global Foundation for Cyber Studies and Research; and Jo Peterson, VP of Cloud and Security Services for Clarify360, who will provide answers to these and other critical questions:
• Now, as organizations move beyond resilience to focus on cloud-enabled agility, what critical areas require the most attention?
• What are the main challenges organizations face when it comes to operating your hybrid and multi-cloud environment effectively?
• How can organizations better optimize costs for your hybrid and multi-cloud environments?
• Which security areas do organizations need to take care of as a part of the shared responsibility model with cloud service providers?
• How can organizations benefit from cloud innovation to solve the challenges from the pandemic and emerge stronger?
These questions are especially relevant after the rapid transition to multi-cloud environments catalyzed by the pandemic. Attending this session will provide insight to help you achieve an optimized and more focused cloud and enable a more proactive approach to face change, ultimately improving service and client and employee satisfaction alike.
Join us live or on-demand to see how your organization can derive greater value from its hybrid and multi-cloud investments.