Make Troubleshooting Smarter and Collaborative With Intelligence
For decades, your operations center has been trapped by “insights” from the wall of charts. Meanwhile, your operations teams are flooded with alerts that lack context and a problem is emerging. You soon find yourself sitting in war rooms, watching siloed tools, navigating event storms and running scripts to extract “relevant” logs for triage. This just does not scale.
Splunk IT Service Intelligence (ITSI) brings a unique approach to monitoring and troubleshooting with detailed swim lanes, logical drill-downs and meaningful and contextual insights into events.
Watch this webcast to learn how to:
- Speed up investigations by organizing and correlating relevant metrics and events
- Analyze real-time performance in relation to past trends
- Identify and alert on notable events by creating predefined correlation searches
- Navigate through event storms easily and quickly and make informed decisions to focus your attention on what matters
RecordedApr 12 201761 mins
Your place is confirmed, we'll send you email reminders
Dealing with advanced threats is the most significant concern for cybersecurity professionals, according to a recent survey. The Verizon 2018 Data Breach Investigations report indicates that there were 2,216 confirmed data breaches in 2017.
What went wrong is the failure to explore trends and data. Without understanding all security relevant data, getting ahead of threats is daunting and frankly impossible. But it doesn’t have to be.
Join this webinar to learn about:
- The benefits of early and timely detection of advanced threats
- Understanding what the data is telling you
- Optimizing investigations and response to address threats
- Improving investigation and operational efficiency
Will Capelli | Research Analyst, Gartner; Rick Fitz | SVP & GM IT Markets, Splunk
“By 2022, 40% of all large enterprises will combine big data and machine learning functionality to support and partially replace monitoring, service desk and automation processes and tasks, up from 5% today.”*
What are the benefits of AIOps and how can they be implemented into your IT Operations strategy? Organizations are now seeking solutions that can prepare and wrangle all of their data. However, in order to develop a comprehensive strategy, orgs will also require sophisticated AI baked into its core to apply machine learning to gain predictive insights.
Featured guest Will Cappelli, VP in the Enterprise Management, Gartner and Rick Fitz, SVP, IT Markets, Splunk discuss the necessary tactics and best practices for a successful AIOps strategy, and how IT Ops market leaders can leverage data and machine learning platforms to scale initiatives that move business objectives forward.
Join us for our virtual fireside chat where you will learn about:
- New trends in AI for IT Operations
- How to develop an AIOps strategy to breaks down IT silos
- How leading IT Organizations decrease MTTR by 70% using AI capabilities
James Hodge, AVP Field Technology, EMEA, and Paul Davies, Senior EMEA Alliances Sales Engineer, Splunk
A 10 minute Q&A with Splunk cloud migration experts as they discuss how organisations are cutting through the fog to gain visibility into their cloud environments for monitoring usage, security, compliance and keeping control of costs.
The clock is ticking. With the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) deadline fast approaching, is your organization ready? Let Splunk help you prepare for the GDPR.
In this upcoming webinar, we will:
- Review what’s expected from organizations under the GDPR
- Walk you through a “day in the life of a data breach” scenario
- Show the critical role of machine data and how Splunk addresses key articles
Raef Meeuwisse (ISACA Speaker & Author) | Slavik Markovich (Demisto) | Matthias Maier (Splunk) | Luke Potter (SureCloud)
Cyber attacks on businesses, organizations and critical infrastructure becoming the norm in 2018. Massive breaches are constantly in the news and consumers are demanding stricter data and privacy protections. Cybersecurity has never been more important to organizations, and the investment in security technology has never been greater.
CISOs are in the spotlight, and are looking to build the best strategy to secure their organizations, customers and users.
Join top security experts for an interactive Q&A panel discussion on:
- The key factors CISOs should consider for their cybersecurity strategy
- The current and future threatscape
- Technological solutions that make CISOs' lives easier
- How organizations are coping with the shortage of qualified security workforce
- How CISOs can better communicate their strategy to the board
- Raef Meeuwisse, ISACA Expert Speaker & author Cybersecurity for Beginners
- Slavik Markovich, Founder & CEO, Demisto
- Matthias Maier, Product Marketing Director & Security Evangelist, Splunk
- Luke Potter, Cybersecurity Practice Director, SureCloud
The session will be streamed LIVE from London from the Infosecurity Europe conference.
Don Mahler, Director, IT Performance Management, Leidos & Taylor Crump, Product Marketing, Splunk
Determining the right metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs) between the business and IT is only half of the picture need when getting modern IT to operate effectively. You need all the right data to be looked at too.
Join us to learn about the right data types in conjunction with the right KPIs that you need to look at, from Leidos, a FORTUNE 500® global science and technology solutions leader, who has successfully transformed their business to be able to make data-driven decision based on their IT data and health information.
James Hodge, AVP Field Technology, EMEA, and Paul Davies, Senior EMEA Alliances Sales Engineer, Splunk
Join this 10 minute live Q&A with Splunk cloud migration experts as they discuss how organisations are cutting through the fog to gain visibility into their cloud environments for monitoring usage, security, compliance and keeping control of costs.
Simon Ratcliffe, Andrew Bird, James Hodge and Benjamin Andrew
Join this live panel discussion with experts from Splunk and AWS Marketplace to learn the latest trends and best practices for better cloud monitoring.
Tune into this interactive Q&A session to hear from Cloud and Storage experts on:
- How to ensure adherence to security and compliance standards
- How to manage AWS costs
- The benefits of analytics and visibility for your AWS workloads
- Why moving mission-critical workloads to AWS improves agility
- The latest updates from Splunk and AWS Marketplace on industry trends
This session will be broadcast LIVE straight from the AWS Summit in London.
Moderator: Simon Ratcliffe, Principal Consultant, Ensono & Cloud Industry Forum Chair
Panelists: James Hodge, AVP Field Technology, Splunk, Andrew Bird, Chief Digital Officer, Oryzus Consulting, and Benjamin Andrew, Global Lead - Security & Network Infrastructure, AWS Marketplace
Nate Smalley, Principal Sales Engineer and Andrew Stein, Staff Business Analytics & IoT Practitioner
Imagine a world without outages. Glorious, isn’t it? We’d like to help you get there. So how do you stop IT events before they escalate into outages? With a little help from machine learning.
The predictive capabilities from the Splunk Machine Learning Toolkit (MLTK) combined with the Event Analytics capabilities in Splunk IT Service Intelligence (ITSI) give operations teams like yours the opportunity to proactively act on an event before it becomes an outage. Whether your current IT state is reactive or you’re already in a somewhat proactive state, these predictive capabilities will be something you’ll want to take note of!
Join our webinar to learn how to:
● Predict a service health score
● Proactively take action based on those predictions
● Employ novel tactics for better incident management using advanced search commands
Gleb Esman, Senior Product Manager, Fraud Analytics and Research Matthew Joseff, Senior Security Specialist
With the digitalization of our lives, organizations are creating new online services at a faster pace than ever before. Every organization is constantly developing and adding new services, leaving themselves vulnerable to fraudulent activities. The pressure is placed on fraud teams to stay informed and ahead of attackers, who are always creative to exploit new vulnerabilities.
Join this webinar to learn:
● How to recognize examples of fraudulent activities in your environment
● How to more quickly find anomalies of transactions or behaviors of accounts that are fraudulent, acting fraudulently or being taken over
● Recommendations and best practices on how to get started detecting fraudulent patterns and activities
● How using machine data and Splunk’s analytics-driven security platform can help you onboard new data at the speed of the business to ensure that your fraud teams can detect and investigate quickly
Panel Discussion: Girish Bhat, Seema Haji, Faya Peng, and Jerome Stewart
Each year brings bigger and better technology and innovation — 2018 will not be any different. Join our Splunk panel of experts as they discuss what’s in store for 2018 and how you can benefit from the technology and trends poised to transform business in 2018. As they look into the future, they will discuss what’s in store for:
● Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
● IT Operations
● And the Internet of Things
Harry Perper, Chief Engineer, NIST and Girish Bhat, Director, Security Product Marketing, Splunk
Financial institutions face a challenging environment in which cyber threats are growing in severity and sophistication. Splunk and other partners have been working with NIST’s National Cybersecurity Center of Excellence (NCCoE) to address two key challenges in the financial sector.
Watch this webinar with NCCoE and Splunk experts, to learn:
• The architecture of the example solutions, and how they can be implemented at your organization to improve your cybersecurity posture.
• How a robust data analytics platform plays a key role in the example solutions.
Jae Lee Product Marketing Director, Security Markets
You’re a CIO, CISO or DPO - and you’ve been woken up in the middle of the night because personal data held by your organization has been discovered for sale on the dark web. This disclosure puts the privacy of your customers at risk. What do you do next?
Join this session to learn about the impact of GDPR and go through a breach investigation and response scenario as it would be after GDPR comes into effect in May 2018.
What you will learn:
- What breach response will look like under the GDPR
- What tools and processes a data privacy officer will rely on in case of a breach
- What departments and entities will be involved beyond IT
- What activities are currently happening within organizations to prepare for the GDPR
- What the consequences of the breach could be
Ray Zhu, Sr. Product Manager, Amazon Kinesis, Kara Gillis, ITOA Product Marketing, Splunk, & David Giffin, SVP Technology Pl
The vast amount of big data that today’s companies generate makes it difficult to separate the signal from the noise. Organizations need to derive meaningful insights into operations and business to take action. TrueCar needed a better way to manage, search, and analyze their hybrid environment.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how TrueCar centralized all of their data in one place using Amazon Kinesis and Splunk Cloud, gaining deep visibility, scalability, and the ability to monitor and troubleshoot operational issues – all while migrating to AWS.
Join us to learn how TrueCar:
• Gained cross-functional, end-to-end visibility into both infrastructure and application logs
• Leveraged Kinesis to capture, analyze, transform, and visualize streams of data in Splunk Cloud
• Derived meaningful insights from Splunk dashboards across infrastructure
Splunk Inc. (NASDAQ: SPLK) is the market leader in analyzing machine data to deliver Operational Intelligence for security, IT and the business. Splunk® software provides the enterprise machine data fabric that drives digital transformation. More than 13,000 customers in over 110 countries use Splunk solutions in the cloud and on-premises.