Matthias Maier; Nir Oz; Johan Bjerke; Roberta Geyer; Chris Harazinski
2020 was a year of new challenges for IT security teams. Transformation projects that would previously have taken years happened overnight and put additional demand on the security function. Looking back at the last 365 days, Splunk’s security experts have collected best practices from the security teams who successfully navigated this new normal.
Highlighting real world security modernization efforts, this webinar will share techniques and lessons learned from Splunk’s own customers throughout 2020, including:
- How Saudi Aramco implemented an OT cyber security monitoring solution to be ready for any breach in OT
- What the Security Operating Model 2.0 looks like at the Bank of England
- Which log enrichment sources are most important for the security team at Skyscanner
- The boring security tasks the analysts at Norlys and GE Digital automated
- How machine learning use cases drove efficiency gains for the Siemens security team