This year’s global ‘State of Observability’ report published by Splunk and ESG Research, reveals that IT leaders’ investments in observability have driven notable improvements in areas such as digital experience, and multicloud adoption. Still a relatively new discipline, observability has continued to gain ground since our first report in 2021; and analysts now advise that it is to be considered a solid aspect of modern IT, rather than just a fleeting fad.
Mature observability practitioners already agree, reporting 69% better MTTR for unplanned downtime/degradation. On top of this, they see the average cost of downtime associated with business-critical internally developed applications being 10X lower than those seen by observability beginners ($2.5 million versus $23.8 million)!
This fireside chat will cover the key findings from this latest report, explore the benefits of observability, and shine a light on the future associated challenges. Join us to learn:
- Observability maturity levels across Europe
- Key findings on observability benefits and negative outcomes
- Why observability is critical for multicloud environments
- How multicloud and observability impacts skill requirements, cost of downtime, and customer satisfaction
- How observability increases innovation
- Top recommendations for a successful observability strategy